Saturday, September 13, 2008

We have a date!!!

Yes, thats right. I finally have a date to go on. My debracing appointment is October 14th! Later than I was originally told, but its fine with me! I am counting the days...

My Ortho said that everything looks good, he just wants to let things settle a bit more before he takes my braces off.
Nothing to report from my last post op. It was literally a 1 minute appointment because of some office trouble. They will see me again in May for my one year post op appointment.

I haven't heard from many of you ortho bloggers lately, so I hope that means everything has just been going incredibly smoothly for you! =)

4 comments:

Dragon (Karen) said...

Fabulous news Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and here's to your 'going naked' day being an excellent one!

Rachel said...

I'm jealous! I hope mine is that quick. I should find out my date next Monday at the ortho. Congrats!

holski said...

congrats girl! =) so happy for you!!! can't wait to see the pics!

Atiqa malik said...

Thanks for sharing this information also viist my site Jaw Surgery In Islamabad