Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nursing School = no time for ortho blogging.

Just a quick update... I have started my first semester of nursing school and am overwhelmed with work and studying! But... Sept 9th I have my next appt with my orthodontist. Hopefully we will hear some good news (fingers crossed). Then, my (hopefully) final post-op with my oral surgeon on Sept. 15th. I will try to update soon after.

Also, its been great to hear that my blog has been beneficial not only to me, but to others. If I can answer any questions, please feel free to ask!!

Quick funny story:
My surgery was done at my university's affiliated hospital. My nursing classes are in the same area. I went to grab a quick lunch and ran into my young, handsome doc. He then proceeds to check out my bite in the middle of the food court. I'm sure it was a funny sight.

No comments: