Monday, April 21, 2008

So I've been trying to come up with a list of yummy, crunchy, chewy (and any other adjective that is the opposite of "liquid"), foods to enjoy in the next few weeks before my surgery. The list so far:
-tacos (+chips and salsa of course)
-hamburger
-burrito
-salads (may not seem like an indulgence but I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss those)
-a nice big turkey sub
-pizza
-apples

And thats about it so far. Doesn't seem like much; I eat a lot of yogurt anyway. If anyone hasn't tried the 60 Calorie Sugar Free Jello Pudding Cups, they're a nice treat. I won't have a problem eating those :)

Anyone else have some thoughts on foods they will be craving? I could definitely make this list longer.

25 more days to enjoy some chewy goodness.

2 comments:

holski said...

Peanuts.
milk duds.
=)

ingrid said...

Hi Leah! Good luck in your upcoming surgery. Eat as much as you can and make sure you get all your favorite foods in there!

I'm in the middle of my soft food diet, here are some things I'm totally craving right now:
large pieces of meat (steak, pork chop, chicken)
candy
chocolate bars
bread
spicy food
bacon
french fries